Vivacity Independent Social Work

Independent Social Work, across the UK  | e:

Children, Young People and Adults with Special Educational Needs

I am regularly instructed by parents or solicitors, who specialise in Education Law, to assess children, young people and adults where their social care and/or educational needs are not being appropriately met.

I am fully committed to working with families and their children to ensure that my assessments clearly reflect their needs and I will assertively challenge local authorities when I assess that they are failing to meet their statutory duties.

I often use Talking Mats ® and other communication aids during my assessments which are specific to the needs of the individual.

* Recreated scene with Cathie and young actor.

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Policy.

I accept cookies from this site

EU Cookie Directive Plugin Information